If you have any questions you can email your child's class at:-
Home Learning Pack A
- Y3 Talk for Writing -Unicorn.pdf
- Y3 Maths Number and Place Value Workbook.pdf
- Year 3 Spag Challenge Cards.pdf
- Year 3 Reading Comprehension.pdf
- Year 3 addition and subtraction.pdf
Home Learning Pack B
- Y3-Talk for Writing - Jungle.pdf
- Year 3 Multiplication and Division Workbook.pdf
- Year 3 Spag Mat 1.pdf
Home Learning Pack C
- Y3 Talk for Writing - Trolls.pdf
- Year 3 Spring Maths Activity Booklet Answers.pdf
- Year 3 Spring Maths Activity Booklet.pdf
- Year 3 Winter English Activity Answers.pdf
- Year 3 Winter English Activity Booklet.pdf
- Spag Mat-1.pdf
- Spag Mat-2.pdf
Oak National Academy
An educational resources site; from Oak National Academy. In their ‘classroom’ each lesson is an hour-long. They’re delivered by a practising teacher, with a pre-recorded video as well as quizzes, worksheets and creative activities.
A site developed by the BBC to provide new lessons every weekday for pupils in year 1 to year 10. Created in collaboration with teachers and educational experts, its videos and interactive activities cover core subjects and other topics on the school curriculum.
A series of five brand new maths lessons for each year group. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
This website is currently free and provides lots of paper based and interactive resources on a range of topics.
Free online digital download of a specialist children’s newspaper.
With Scratch you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations.
5 minute moves
Joe Wicks has recorded various 5 minute fitness activities aimed at primary school children.
Jump Start Jonny
Some videos are free – dances, workouts, fitness challenges.