Friends of Holbrook (PTA)
Friends of Holbrook is the schools PTA. (Parent Teacher Association)
This is a registered charity run to raise money to purchase equipment for all areas of the school. We are also here to build relationships between the parents and the school, it’s staff and pupils and the local community.
|Graham Wills, Dominique McEwen and Mark Utting|
Health & Safety Rep
Who are we and what do we do:
- We are a registered charity.
- The committee is made up by a group of volunteer parents.
- We organise events throughout the year i.e.Summer Fayre, Quiz evenings and more.
- Work closely with the School, Children and Staff.
- We raise on average ten thousand pounds per year.
some of last year’s events:
- Summer Fete raising £7500
- The School Lottery £115
- Sponsored Read £2441
- Plant sale-£320
- Doughnut sale -£823
- Bags 2 School collections £640.
- Nearly new uniform sales £1852
- Dress down day & Ice pop Friday raised £299 and £150 respectively.
How did we spend the money:
-£100 Jubilee Picnic
- £25000 for the new IT Suite
- £300 to each year group.
- Easter Eggs-£300
- Reception Santa visit and gifts-£120
- Christmas dance parties- £385